WeMeditate Wed Meditation Class (weekly session) by The Grounded Circle & Manzana
This session is part of WeMeditate project in which we design specifically to help female entrepreneurs & creatives in their journey to fulfill their mission and at the same time take good care of their well-being. It is a great little session after a full day at work, and a good way to connect with other feminine businesses through sharing stories and holding space for each other.
Date: every Wednesday (Nov 1st | Nov 8th | Nov 15th | Nov 22nd, 2023)
Time: 5.30pm-6.45pm (door will be shut at 5.40pm)
Location: Manzana - Creative Entepreneurship Community, 47 High St, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
Enter the arcade from High street, go to the lift at the corner next to the old Tatty's shop, our venue is on level 5, last door on the left.
- Introduction (5 mins)
- Basic of Meditation & Setting Intention (5mins)
- Breath-awareness practice (5-10 mins)
- Guided Meditation (15 mins)
- Oracle reading
- Journalling (15 mins)
-Circle sharing (optional)
- Arrive 5-10 mins before to settle in the class. Please try not to come in after 5.40 pm as everyone might be in meditation already. If you miss a class and want to transfer the pass to the week after, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: lift to Manzana only operates til 6pm.
- Cell phones are asked to be muted or turned off during meditation.
- Bring your own journal if you would like to use your own, otherwise we have extra papers and pens available.
Fee: Free for all Manzana members. $5 koha per person for non members. All donation goes to Forest & Bird. Booking is essential.
* Youtube video below is the highlights video of our Self-love Saturday event in March 2023