Chakra means “wheel” and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay “open” and aligned, as they correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being.
What you would get out of this guidebook & journal:
- The most important information on the main 7 chakras: their sankrit names, meanings, locations,
- How to meditate on the 7 chakras with the easiest and most sufficient way for your daily practice.
- The chakra general test for you to find out which one need more work on.
- Journal with questions to help you get clear and blank pages for journaling after meditation.
- Affirmations to support your practice.
- Art work and Information Wall Art for you to hang up on your personal space. They can be great home decor wall art, or can also be beautiful gifts for your people. And you can print out as many copies as you like, and onto different sizes and materials (A5, A4, A3 size)
INCLUDING 30 PAGES ( 2 chakras artworks for home decor and the purpose of practising)
- - Cover
- - What is 7 chakras
- - 7 Chakra poster with location in body, functions and sankrit names.
- - Each Chakra in details.
- - Guide to Meditate on 7 chakras
- - Guide to Visualize the 7 chakras
- - Chakras Test-Chakras Journal Pages
- - Chakras affirmation
- - 7 Chakras illustration with its spirit animals
- - Chakras illustration story and explanation.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD international paper size.
You will receive 1 high resolution file ensuring you have sharp and clean prints.
● File 01 - pdf- an International paper size for printing - 5x7, A5, A4, A3,
--- Note: colors might slightly vary depending on resolution of your screen.
Please do not use for commercial purposes of any type. Files cannot be resold or used in the production of commercial products.
No refund. Message me if you have any questions or would like to change into a specific size
Thank you for visiting InnerBeautyBySierra