Embodiment practice + Tea meditation | Circle sharing on Deep communication (space limited to an intimate & small group of 10 feminine beings)
~ this event is for any feminine beings that would like to come together to embrace & celebrate our authentic self, to learn & share on what deep communication means to you. We will go on this journey together through the art of embodiment practice & tea meditation. (anyone that would like to embrace the feminine energy of your being is welcome to join us - A feminine circle invites you to be - in your body - with your emotions - and the invitation to share your thoughts & where you are at while letting go of judgments for yourself and others)
Date: Saturday 17th Feb, 2024
Time: 10am - 12.30pm
Location: Manzana, 5I, level 5, 47 High street, Auckland Central (more details on the venue will be emailled out closer to the event)
- 9:50 - 10:00: Arriving + greeting
- 10:00- 10:15: Opening ceremony
- 10:15 - 11:00: Embodiment practice
- 11:00 - 11:30: Tea meditation
- 11:30 - 12:30: Circle sharing
**What you can get out of this event:
- Embodiment practice to help releasing blocked energy in the body & enhancing your journey with self-expression & communication in body language.
- Learn a simple Vietnamese tea ceremony & guided meditation that you can always keep practicing at home.
- Being in a safe space to share your personal story. Connecting with others at a meaningful and deeper level in the practice of holding space for each other, listening deeply to other stories and sharing thoughts & insights.
- Some healthy snacks and herbal/ fruit tea are provided.
What you need to bring:
- Your own journal/ notebook & pen ( papers & pen will be provided for anyone that doesn't bring their own journal)
- Your own water bottle.
Where to park:
- Victoria st Carpark is in 3 mins walking to the venue with weekend rate: $2 per hour or max of $10
*YOU CAN CHECK OUT VIDEO HIGHLIGHT OUR PREVIOUS EVENT HERE:
or click on this link
ABOUT OUR HOST:
- Sierra Truong is a spiritual artist & meditation teacher with background in architecture & interior design. She started to meditate and learn to teach meditation in 2014.
Her public speaking journey started when she was working on her 7 chakra & yoga coloring book in 2017. She started to focus intensively on balancing her throat chakra and get training with many public speaking programs, vocal training programs and singing groups. Sierra has been a meditation teacher for over 4 years and a women's circle host for a year. She is excited to share all what she knows and her personal story and experiences with all of you through this workshop for women.
Sierra strongly believes that no one needs confidence to speak and all we need is a willingness to start. When we speak from our hearts and let go of our self critics, we learn and embrace the fear of public speaking a lot more than we think. Her mission is to inspired others to tap into their inner beauty to live their most authentic & abundant lives.
ABOUT THE GROUNDED CIRCLE:
- The circle is founded by Sierra Truong, a spiritual artist & meditation facilitator in Auckland with the mission to create a little spiritual community of female entrepreneurs & creatives who is passionate about living their most authentic and abundant lives. All of our women's gathering starts with a tea meditation and flows to a journaling practice, then sharing stories.
- We are committed to hold space for each and every women to share their story, to be heard & to feel most authentic. As we believe true belonging is to stay true to your inner self while also accepting and surrendering to what is.
- Authenticity and abundance go together. Most of our session is to remind ourselves to once again appreciating what we have as they are all foundation for abundance. And we can all enjoy abundance in the stillness we share together through tea meditation, the joy of taking care of our inner self, the love in sharing & listening to others. Spirituality is connection with ourselves, with others, with all things in Nature. And community is wealth.